Escape “condo life” at 205 Livingstone Ave! Freshly painted walls and premium vinyl floor set the tone for this extensively renovated bungalow. Entertain in style from the kitchen, while the conversation carries throughout the open concept living and dining room. Two well-appointed bedrooms with custom closets bookend the 4 piece bathroom.
A separate entrance from the back of the home leads down to a separate unit below. The apartment is perfect for extended stays for family members, and can also be utilized as a work from home office and gym space. A fully equipped kitchen, 3 piece bathroom, living area and large bedroom (with closet) complete the space. The laundry area can be accessed by both upper and lower level.
Over the years, the owners have improved several areas of the home including:
- Exterior Weeping Tiles on the West and North West side of the house in 2014
- Interior Weeping Tiles throughout basement in 2015
- New water line from house to main (city also replaced lead pipes) in 2014
- New drain pipes from house to mainline (replaced clay pipes) in 2015
- New windows throughout the house, except mud room and back door window (basement done in 2019 and upstairs completed in 2020)
- New Exterior back door in 2019
- Installed back-up valve to prevent drain overflow in 2015
- Smoothed floors in basement, laminate flooring in basement in 2015
- New premium vinyl flooring upstairs in 2021
- New Air conditioner in 2016
Customize the backyard to your liking or work with the large concrete patio, green space and gardening area. The home is located a short walk to schools, library, shopping TTC and the soon-to-be-completed LRT line!